Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coffee for Your Heart

What encouraging words do you want the people you care about to hear as they begin a new year?”

A part of my goal for this year is to step out of my comfort zone and to connect with real people so I am doing that right now.  I'm doing the link up with Holley Gerth who is an amazing cool person and I haven't even met her!  She is a great author and I follow her blog.  So this is the first link up of the year and here I go.

What encouraging words do you want the people you care about to hear as they begin a new year?”

I want us all to hear you can do it, you are accepted, you are loved, you can make positive changes.  You are enough...live your life with light and love and you will be ok.  Life isn't always easy but it is always beautiful.  Sometimes it a beautiful mess and I want everyone to know that YOU are somewhere in that beautiful mess and YOU are beautiful too.  We are all different and how wonderful is that?  If we were all alike it would be no fun.  You do not have to be "the same" to feel love and give love.   You are love...those are the most important words that I want people to hear as we being this new year.  Thank you Holley Gerth!

No comments:

Post a Comment